Hydraulic oil pump

Charlotte of kent

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, RLWP said:

What have you done to your pump? We don't have spares pumps at the moment, we do have shafts if you have broken yours

Richard

Ahoy Riichard.  Charlotte of Kent did post about this a few days ago. I replied asking if he'd busted the shaft or gear removing or re-fitting the gearbox, I got no reply. I mentioned that you, Sue (Marine engine services might have a new shaft or gear wheel in stock. Sue supplied a chap here a week or two ago with a reverse brake band, shaft and pinion which he busted refitting the box, he insisted on doing it himself, can't knock him for having a go, but wouldn't really listen to me how careful he needed to be refitting the box. I told him to ask me to help but he didn't and that's what happened. Its done now though and is ok.

Yes sorry bit slow getting back as I'm waiting to strip my gearbox off on Saturday due to a heavy work load this week , I'll see hopefully what's up with things  once it's off and can assess what I may need . Cheers foe helping with advice and may talk after sat when I know more ..