P!usnet

Sanddancer

Featured Posts

I've been with PlusNet for at least 10 years at home, and find them excellent. Even when they were taken over by BT, nothing changed.

As above. When we were getting broadband at home we did reviews and asked opinions. At tht time they were top of the consumer reviews. I asked the IT 'wire wigglers' at work and they were all on plusnet.

We've just gone to fibre.

Our neighbour is a BT/Openreach line-man so currently has their service as it comes with the job. However he says when he retires he will switch to plusnet.

Yep, they seem as good now as they were when they were Force 9 years ago. Were with them at home and I've just moved my mum to them from BT who, despite acknowledging the move, continued to charge her line rental for 3 months. Asking BT to provide a "Deadlock Letter" to send to the ombudsman suddenly made the problem solvable and she now awaits a refund. To be fair to BT, they did offer to cut her off!

I've just switched to Plusnet Mobile, (EE Network), from Giffgaff mobile, (O2 Network). £10 per month for lots of minutes, lots of texts, and 4 Gb of tetherable data per month.

Can't comment on how good they are as there is an area where the Giffgaff signal was crap, and I'm hoping the Plusnet will be good, but I haven't been able to test it yet.

So far it's fine, and the additional data for the same money is a bonus... we'll see how it goes in M21 when we get there.

I've just switched to Plusnet Mobile, (EE Network), from Giffgaff mobile, (O2 Network). £10 per month for lots of minutes, lots of texts, and 4 Gb of tetherable data per month.

Can't comment on how good they are as there is an area where the Giffgaff signal was crap, and I'm hoping the Plusnet will be good, but I haven't been able to test it yet.

So far it's fine, and the additional data for the same money is a bonus... we'll see how it goes in M21 when we get there.

Snap I've just left giff gaff and the signal is much stronger