Warning Points

Ex Brummie

Featured Posts

I notice on my posts, there is a mention of nil warning points. I can't see this on any other posters. What does it mean?

It just means you haven't been caught yet breaching the forum rules...

I too have nil points. For now! ;)

According to what I can see, you haven't got any. Does it show up differently on your profile?

Oh not now it now shows like a Eurovision score board, nil points, thank you whoever removed it.

Haa you bloomin lightweight..........only one warning point eh biggrin.png

I should have said my last warning point. LOL

It seems the system is broken (!)

I thought so too, given I've NEVER had a warning point.

I was however sternly warned once that I had been within an ace of getting a warning point - back in the days when posting a joke drew instant deletion of the post. (It was a really tame and benign joke too!) That's about as bad as I've been so far....

I thought so too, given I've NEVER had a warning point.

I was however sternly warned once that I had been within an ace of getting a warning point - back in the days when posting a joke drew instant deletion of the post.

I don't remember that happening to me; perhaps any jokes which I posted were not recognised as such.

How long do warning points stay on our profile for?

I have two I got around the same time probably about three or four years ago now? I think you could ask to have them removed but its no big deal so I cant be arsed to ask.

I was once suspended for directly quoting another members untrue and derogatory comment posted as an insult to me, as my signature.

'​You clearly know nothing about boats'

Apparently he reported his own quoted insult complaining that it made him look silly or something.

I did consider disputing the suspension but it was funnier to let it stand.

Things seem to be a little more sensible these days, nignogs notwithstanding :)

Oh not now it now shows like a Eurovision score board, nil points, thank you whoever removed it.

I should have said my last warning point. LOL

We don't keep a record of warnings in the unStable Bar, which are administered by the Coat Faerie, I suspect you have a few of his garments in the wardrobe...

Nobody ever, ever gets my jokes. Not ever, not even Athy; that's how clever they are.

STOP........THIEF.......................Someone has nicked both of my beloved warning points..................sick.gif