Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Due to a technical issue with notification settings, we have reset the notification system. As such, we encourage members to review their notification preferences which can be done by clicking here.

hounddog

Brexit 2017

Featured Posts

furnessvale    314
2 hours ago, peterboat said:

But he is an old parasite that provides a lot of jobs whereas Corbyn would have destroyed the country with his policies

Funny how job losses attributable to  getting rid of Murdoch are acceptable, but job losses attributable to getting rid of the EU are not.

George

3 hours ago, peterboat said:

But he is an old parasite that provides a lot of jobs whereas Corbyn would have destroyed the country with his policies

That is your opinion, others are available.

Dylan    17
7 hours ago, peterboat said:

Not to worry, Mrs May can have the privilege of doing same.

5 hours ago, furnessvale said:

Funny how job losses attributable to  getting rid of Murdoch are acceptable, but job losses attributable to getting rid of the EU are not.

George

Murdoch less than 50,000 employees last time I looked. I am happy to bet that we see more than 50,000 jobs go down the pan after brexit.

• Greenie 1

9 hours ago, furnessvale said:

George

But we're not going to lose jobs by leaving the EU are we???:huh: What happened to those 'sunny uplands'?

Edited by Wanderer Vagabond
  • Greenie 1

furnessvale    314
11 minutes ago, Wanderer Vagabond said:

But we're not going to lose jobs by leaving the EU are we???:huh: What happened to those 'sunny uplands'?

I know we are not going to lose jobs because of brexit.  Sadly, it is remainers who are peddling that nonsense and you seem to be happy to lose (other people's) jobs because of a personal hatred of Murdoch.

George

1 minute ago, furnessvale said:

I know we are not going to lose jobs because of brexit.  Sadly, it is remainers who are peddling that nonsense and you seem to be happy to lose (other people's) jobs because of a personal hatred of Murdoch.

George

If people choose to work for Murdoch, that is a risk that they take. My hatred of Murdoch is because of the undue power that he wields over both New Labour and the Tories, if he wants political power he should get himself elected (but of course he isn't a British citizen so he can't) not sneak in through the back door (of number 10 Downing Street).

• Greenie 1

Dylan    17
22 minutes ago, furnessvale said:

George

How do you know this?

Jerra    618
8 minutes ago, furnessvale said:

By the same method that remainers "know" the opposite! :-)

George

Nobody knows yet what will happen with regard to employment so I suggest neither side makes categoric statements.

furnessvale    314
6 minutes ago, Jerra said:

Nobody knows yet what will happen with regard to employment so I suggest neither side makes categoric statements.

Hence my smiley!

George