FURTHER NEW MODERATORS; Please welcome our latest staff members.

DHutch

Featured Posts

As part of various ongoing changes to the forum, I would like to introduce a further two new members of staff to the team. Members bigray and NB Lola who came forward to offer their services, and become moderators of this site with immediate effect.

We now have a team of 8 moderators, bringing us back up to our operational minimum number, however I continue to welcome additional members to come forward if they are interested in a role supporting the running of this site.

This site is staffed by a team of volunteers including myself and funded by donations from the members. These people give up their time and money to make this site what it is and I thank them great and encourage you to do so too using the below thead.

Thanks

Daniel
Site Owner

The forum seems to have settled down and appears to be maintained without any obvious moderation. Long may this continue. Welcome both and hope your role will be a tad more relaxing than it was for previous incumbents.

The forum seems to have settled down and appears to be maintained without any obvious moderation. Long may this continue. Welcome both and hope your role will be a tad more relaxing than it was for previous incumbents.

I'm inclined to agree. The stupid and ridiculous modding seems to have faded out now, so all credit to the whole of the current team for re-establishing the delicate, elusive balance.