Anywhere in North London/Lee Valley to buy diesel?

hackenbush

Featured Posts

I'm in North London only to discover Springfield Marina is closed. Anywhere else to buy diesel?

The pinned post in the London Boaters Facebook page has lots of information including on someone who delivers by road. If you cannot wait for Springfield to reopen a garage is your best option.

Tim

The pinned post in the London Boaters Facebook page has lots of information including on someone who delivers by road. If you cannot wait for Springfield to reopen a garage is your best option.

Tim

What are the negatives of buying diesel at a garage? I mean, is there no difference between marine and road diesel? Edited by hackenbush

What are the negatives of buying diesel at a garage? I mean, is there no difference between marine and road diesel?

It may well have a higher FAME content, apart from that and as all inland waterways vendors must by law only supply ULSD there is only the colour.

Edit to add: and a chemichal tracer which does not affect anything.

Edited by NMEA

South Island Marina, Ponders End.

Lee Valley Boat Centre, Old Nazeing Road, Broxbourne, Herts EN10 6LX

Telephone 01992 462085

leevalleyboats@btconnect.com

Except that there is a stoppage at Tottenham starting tomorrow which would stop you getting back!

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis