oh my good god

slowcoach

Featured Posts

The lengths people will go to, to get on You've Been Framed and get paid for their video :captain:

I think thats Portumna Bridge - I hired a boat there about 12 years ago.

Ireland is quite famous for its alternative thinking - I have a few stories of my own.

what gets me is the way the woman laughs it off, i apologise if she is a member here,(i doubt it) but two words srpung to my mind when i saw her laughing

SLACK ALICE

he wasnt much better, i dont know whether its their boat or what but when he said we are not going under that, why not tell the drive to slow down and reverse for god sake

:captain: He was definatly not a very good captain. It was obvious that they would never fit, so why the hell did he not slow down. And I will not make any comment on the fact tat it was a bloke hahaha B)

Geesh I wonder what the bill was for that lot?

Edited by Jo

Confession time - very nearly happened to me and Mrs H 5 years ago on the Broads. I have never swung a boat round as quickly in my life !

I tried to blame the boatyards as quote 'don't worry mate this will go under all the bridges' but ultimately I should have been watching what I was doing.