Crew required in Worcester, urgent

JeffB

Featured Posts

My friend has a boat hired for a week starting today (Sunday 9th) from Worcester, but his boating partner has fallen ill and cannot go, so he's on his own. If anyone can get to Worcester for a week's boating, please get in touch, all he asks is that you contribute to the fuel costs. You can contact me on here and I'll put you in touch.

Jeff

Edited by JeffB

Failing that, he could head down the Severn, then stop off at Gloucester Docks and then onwards to Sharpness, he won't need a boating partner for that route as there's hardly any locks. Though he may need someone else to be there while collecting the boat, given some hire firms can be fussy.

Unfortunately, I don't think he has the skills and confidence to single hand, so even the 2 narrow locks would be a scary prospect for him, never mind the 2 barge locks. If I could have joined him, I would.

Failing that, he could head down the Severn, then stop off at Gloucester Docks and then onwards to Sharpness, he won't need a boating partner for that route as there's hardly any locks. Though he may need someone else to be there while collecting the boat, given some hire firms can be fussy.

Yikes RichM, that's not what I'd call sagely advice.

I am guessing they will be somewhere near me this evening anyway so no harm done.

JP