42 feet of pure prettiness

MissMax

Featured Posts

I hate my life. Mr Dave and Mr Enfield was right.

Boats are stupid, this boat is stupid :( blooming legs and bodies every where a whole heap of stuff that was supposed to be gone.

Did I mention I have more spider body's torsos legs and what ever than the law allows.

F F F spiders every where! Living dead undecided and the plug sockets don't work, haven't got a clue if it is the wattage (night light turns on in low light) cooker not working (I can hear gas in the bottle) had engine on for 30 mins and gauge is still just touching 50%

Why didn't this forum stop me! You selfish bunch of Grrrr boaters!?

It's blooming horrible, blooming need a blooming stain or blooming something. I am flapping here. I am going to die tonight

Because of blooming women nomming spiders. What happens when it gets dark!

Why won't the gas work? How many times do you turn the knob?

Blooming no one here, blooming stupid boat.

Only good thing (I think) is that the seller never gave notice so she breached the marina contract

So she can't get cash back but I can stay till Sunday. Some one will show me the ropes (depends on staff and if bridge is fixed)

This has got to be the stupidest idea I have ever had :(

I don't fish

Nearly ran away when the engine started (instructions are weird!!!)

I want and need coffee. Can't have coffe as cooker not doing it's job!

What's with all the blooming spiders!

Who the heck has there boat strapped to me?

I need a responsible adult now :(

Try again with the marina manager.

Explain that you have never been on a boat before, let alone started one or driven one.

See if he will relent and for a suitable addition to the 'office coffee fund' can you stay a few extra days until you at least know how to start the engine, switch on the cooker and light the fire.

Beg & grovel (it won't be pretty but you need to do it)

You need help.

Any one around Ilkley who can help MadMax light her cooker and 'show her the ropes' ? (preferably not the one with the noose in the end)

They don't want any money from me :( I can stay till Sunday and get some trading of staff are available :)

I now have gas and I will soon have coffee :)

I used my toilet ( my new one ) nearly died working out what bits and chemicals to stick where.

If anyone is afraid to be on their own tonight, join me.....please...I have money.

I used my toilet ( my new one ) nearly died working out what bits and chemicals to stick where.

Keep 'an eye on' the little green dial on the bottom tank. When it starts to turn "RED", its time to go and empty it - don't think 'o - just one more, then just one more'. You will regret it.

Did you do as you were told (I doubt it) and order an additional 'cassette' (bottom tank) so when one is full and you are days away from anywhere to empty it, you can swap them over - NO - I thought not !!!

I hate my life. Mr Dave and Mr Enfield was right.

Boats are stupid, this boat is stupid sad.png blooming legs and bodies every where a whole heap of stuff that was supposed to be gone.

Did I mention I have more spider body's torsos legs and what ever than the law allows.

F F F spiders every where! Living dead undecided and the plug sockets don't work, haven't got a clue if it is the wattage (night light turns on in low light) cooker not working (I can hear gas in the bottle) had engine on for 30 mins and gauge is still just touching 50%

Why didn't this forum stop me! You selfish bunch of Grrrr boaters!?

It's blooming horrible, blooming need a blooming stain or blooming something. I am flapping here. I am going to die tonight

Because of blooming women nomming spiders. What happens when it gets dark!

Why won't the gas work? How many times do you turn the knob?

Blooming no one here, blooming stupid boat.

Only good thing (I think) is that the seller never gave notice so she breached the marina contract

So she can't get cash back but I can stay till Sunday. Some one will show me the ropes (depends on staff and if bridge is fixed)

This has got to be the stupidest idea I have ever had sad.png

I don't fish

Nearly ran away when the engine started (instructions are weird!!!)

I want and need coffee. Can't have coffe as cooker not doing it's job!

What's with all the blooming spiders!

Who the heck has there boat strapped to me?

I need a responsible adult now sad.png

This is normal for blue boats.

Hope that helps...

ninja.gif

Can someone stick a lemon wedge in Mr Boilermans belly button please Grrrrrr

I've had a coffe and read the folder the seller left ( blooming big folder) she left me some normal instructions as well (so easy even I can understand it :) )

I've had coffee and I am not panicking as much as I did (these spiders are moosive)

Removal chaps were magnificent in getting my stuff all the way to the boat. I felt so bad as the boat was not allowed to move closer. Gave em 320 (£200 job... Sorry Mr Alan). Sitting on the pointy end watching the cats treat the place like a jungle Gym.

I love my boat.....

Snaygilboats . Mine is the only 'Tierd Looking' boat :(

They don't want any money from me sad.png I can stay till Sunday and get some trading of staff are available smile.png

I now have gas and I will soon have coffee smile.png

If anyone is afraid to be on their own tonight, join me.....please...I have money.

Forget money. Offer beer!

Miss Max.

I am in Skipton. I have bike. If you need a guide through I can visit.

Up to you.

Is yours the blue one?

Hold me and never let me go.... and punch spiders.

Please :(

I have found wet stuff in the bit at the back. I don't know if it's fuel or water as it smells

In there. :(

Can you survive tonight?

If not I can perhaps come along. If you feel you can cope tonight I can pop along tomorrow.

Will it be tonight or tomorrow, you will be her savior.

Inform the police about you helping her out, as she sounds like the sort of person that could lock you up to stay and do all sorts of other jobs for her while being her hostage, like chasing spiders, curing leaks in the bit at the back that smells etc.

Good luck,

Peter

Will it be tonight or tomorrow, you will be her savior.

Inform the police about you helping her out, as she sounds like the sort of person that could lock you up to stay and do all sorts of other jobs for her while being her hostage, like chasing spiders, curing leaks in the bit at the back that smells etc.

Good luck,

Peter

In a previous thread (about 'names') Mad Max did admit to having legally changed her name by Deed Poll - what she didn't make public was that her name previously was "Carrie", and her friend (a Mr S, King) wrote a book about her - the publicity meant she needed to change her name.

I am sure you will all realise the potential implications of this.