Hands on experience, please

Chrispty

Featured Posts

Sheesh!

What sort of chicken are you?

You won't be a goner just because you said doner.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll get my coat.)

It was the other half of the German expletive that the mods had issue with, and as for the particular banned member, well he is still boating and I still hope to see him this week (maybe)

It seems that when you get banned all signs of your existence disappear, no longer to be found on members list etc, unable to view the forum and so forth, Thar is why some have resorted to sock puppets but the mods actively seek them out and destroy if found.

Phil

ETA I really worry about posting this stuff because I may also disappear because I have already been given 2 warning points and I'm not a bad dude.

Edited by Phil Ambrose

Yes, I have, but apart from the difficulty of finding a second person (which the hiring companies seem to require), I would like to have someone I could ask questions to and just observe how they live in general.

In the days when I hired narrowboats I asked the hire company if they had a problem with single handed hire and the answer was no problem, of course if you went on a one day helmsman course you would meet like minded people also embarking on this adventure. I chose fox narrowboats at March which shouldn't be too far from you.

In the days when I hired narrowboats I asked the hire company if they had a problem with single handed hire and the answer was no problem, of course if you went on a one day helmsman course you would meet like minded people also embarking on this adventure. I chose fox narrowboats at March which shouldn't be too far from you.

Thanks, I'll look into it. I would still prefer to go along with someone who I could ask questions to.