canal holiday traffic!!! why dont holiday company,s put speed limiter

colin1325

Featured Posts

On the Fens, there are hireboats from Nene Boats on the Nene.

On the Middle Level, there are many narrowboats and dayboats from Fox Boats, who do let their hirers do the tidal trip from Salter's Lode to Denver Sluice to access the Great Ouse.

On the Ouse, there's Bridge Boatyard in Ely, which hires out many plastic cruisers, and has 6 narrowboats, 4 in ex Black Prince colours, 2 in their own livery.

I also saw a Willow Wren hireboat in Cambridge a couple of months ago!

Edited by FadeToScarlet

Hi just to confirm I never put these on you tube just found the site which by the way has a lot more .mainly the prob I think is general disrespect for the facilities the canal with beer being drunk from cans which inevitably end up in canal. a while ago I actually wrote to Oxfor!!!!!.. to show them what their customers were doing on our canals ... I love nature water and all and have an avid hatred of people that feel the need to litter our world with carp?!.. judging by people's attitude on the roads and other places I , we prefer animals esp. Our dogs to the lot of them . Not reasonable humans just the d...ks colin

Whoa now!

As a serial hirer members of our party have been seen driving the boat, can in hand.

Were they drunk? No

Were they in full control of the boat? Hell, yes.

Did they dispose of the empty can in the canal? Of course not.

You come across as very judgmental on very little evidence.

• Greenie 1

yo yes normal people can have a drink without chuckin tin / bottle in puddle but there b a lotta chaps out there that do..why take offence at a statement that clearly dosnt point a finger at u. i have been cruising up and down k an a mainly and u generally hear the large male / female groups comin b4 u c em or if they,re in front u have the delight of following the trail they leave for u

the more people i meet the more i like my dog

Edited by colin1325

yo yes normal people can have a drink without chuckin tin / bottle in puddle but there b a lotta chaps out there that do..why take offence at a statement that clearly dosnt point a finger at u. i have been cruising up and down k an a mainly and u generally hear the large male / female groups comin b4 u c em or if they,re in front u have the delight of following the trail they leave for u

Type in English!!

• Greenie 1

The more you post, the more I like your dog.

• Haha 1

Talk in English!! lol

If you want to be understood then it is very useful to write in a language that we can be understood, which to most of us here is English. Your posting above is very confusing as it seems to use a selection of random letters instead of words.

If you want to be understood then it is very useful to write in a language that we can be understood, which to most of us here is English. Your posting above is very confusing as it seems to use a selection of random letters instead of words.

I would agree totally. However I do find it rather annoying when I have to cut and paste Welsh (which crops up on the forum) into google for a translation.

I would agree totally. However I do find it rather annoying when I have to cut and paste Welsh (which crops up on the forum) into google for a translation.

It's not often that the Welsh language appears, you could say, only a rarebit of time !!!!!

Better go and walk the dog.

Edited by Ray T