Sky News in Brentford

NigelMoore

Featured Posts

Wow, that was a connection I hadn’t made – now I’ve made myself look all silly and prickly!

I have not yet experimented with distilling my own whisky ( though I have been ear-marking certain stills that for some reason crop up on screen as though Google thinks I might be interested]. I keep good single malts for special occasions, and store whatever blend is cheapest in the supermarkets in a 3 litre oak cask. An idea passed on by my father for which I am grateful – it really does make a decent, interesting [and ever changing] glassful of an evening.

Be happy to get your opinion if you venture back to Brentford betimes, and give me plenty of notice [I am away more these days, working on further flung boats].

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, NigelMoore said:

though I have been ear-marking certain stills that for some reason crop up on screen as though Google thinks I might be interested]

That'll be because you googled 'moonshine' so Mr Google is now trying to be helpful. 

Or intrusive, if your tendancy goes in that direction.