End of 100GB Christmas sim

valrene9600

Featured Posts

My 100gb has now finished. Can those who have used these EE offers in the past answer my question. Do I keep the sim and hope they bring out another offer? If they do can the sim I have just finished be topped up or will I need to apply for the new sim/offer that might appear.

Thanks

As already said you will need a new sim.

Always get a few when they do any offer.

I have just started a new "christmas 100" sim & got the 2 x 100gb months for £10.

I have one more sim to try after that one runs out.

I hope by then they will be onto the "summer 100" offer sims.

I have one month and 4 days left on my present one hoping that the two I have left will activate when I need them.

Think this may be the end of them as EE are now BT who are not renowned for giving anything away.

I may have to buy a proper sim after 15months of 100gb sims :(

Should have got more. Wife tried but it never arrived even with different e mail and phone number.

My second sim ordered before Christmas didn't arrive either.

If the EE 100GB isn't repeated, this is perhaps the best answer, 50gb per month for £27.50. Two year contract with mifi but no up front cost http://shop.ee.co.uk/dongles/pay-monthly-mobile-broadband/osprey-2-from-ee/details#choosePlanAnchor

My second sim ordered before Christmas didn't arrive either.

If the EE 100GB isn't repeated, this is perhaps the best answer, 50gb per month for £27.50. Two year contract with mifi but no up front cost http://shop.ee.co.uk/dongles/pay-monthly-mobile-broadband/osprey-2-from-ee/details#choosePlanAnchor

I ordered one for my wife and it didn't arrive. Complained on Twitter, and they said you could only have one per household. I quoted the text of the offer on their Web site and they pointed me to an email address which sorted things out for me. I don't know if they were deliberately trying not to send the second sim but it seems a common happening.