lunchtime pub recommendation Leek

FidoDido

Featured Posts

By coincidence we are also out with friends in Leek over christmas and have plumped for the Roebuck for food which my mate suggested following a recommendation from a mate of his. I have drank in the Roebuck but never eaten so can't comment personally.

I am a bit like a kid in a toffee shop when in Leek. The Roebuck, a Titanic pub, is straight over the road from the Cock Inn which is a Joules pub two of my favourite breweries. I usually end up in a bit of a state when visiting Leek.

Have only had good meals at The Hollybush at Denford (Canalside, Hazlehurst)

Have also eaten well at the Boat and at the Red Lion, both in Cheddleton

Plenty of Pubs in Leek itself

Tim​

Hey Tim

as an aside we are moored on the same pontoon as your magnificent boat and admire it every day . its a beauty , What year etc ?

Hey Tim

as an aside we are moored on the same pontoon as your magnificent boat and admire it every day . its a beauty , What year etc ?

Lots of information about the boat here:

http://www.fulbourne.org.uk/

Hopefully it will look even better when we new cloths on and after a week in the paint dock next Easter.

Tim

The Quiet Woman (with her head under her arm) do not miss the Staffordshire oatcake shop opposit Wilco.

The pub sign of the Quiet Woman is one of my favourites. :-)

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis