THE BIRMINGHAM CANAL NAVIGATIONS 1950-1977 Philip Weaver book

Laurence Hogg

Featured Posts

I have just received my copy of this book and would recommend it to anyone interested in the latter years of the BCN. 96well produced pages with mainly good captions really brings the past back to life.

I have no commercial interest in this publication and you can only obtain it direct from HNBC (Historic Narrow Boat Club), well worth the price.

http://www.hnbc.org.uk/birmingham-canal-navigations-1950-1977-through-lens-philip-weaver

Been waiting for this to come out ever since i saw it publicised earlier in the year. It was launched last weekend at the HNBC social in Lapworth i believe. I'm hoping that they will have it on the shelves at Audlem Mill soon so i can treat myself for Christmas.

Saw it advertised in Towpath Talk and sent off my cheque only to get an email to say not released until end of Nov. Hopefully will be waiting in my post at our sons or in my stocking.

Edited by pearley

Been waiting for this to come out ever since i saw it publicised earlier in the year. It was launched last weekend at the HNBC social in Lapworth i believe. I'm hoping that they will have it on the shelves at Audlem Mill soon so i can treat myself for Christmas.

It is on the shelves at Audlem Mill, and on mail order at www.canalbookshop.co.uk

Edited by Hastings