Get it now before the price goes up

sbainbridge

Featured Posts

the previous boat that was listed was moored on the offside in birmingham when we went through 2 weeks ago as we went round the warwickshire ring.

to back up previous claims about the boats solar capability it did have 8-10 semi flexible panels on the roof, based on the size in comparison with my 140w panel of similar design I would guess that they were 100w panels (so 800 - 1000w of solar)

I didn't pay too much attention to it as there was a woman (EEL?) standing in the bow talking with a man in a high vis vest at the time and she didn't look too happy about a pair of boats passing through.

The plot thickens

Maybe it went to Middlewich and then back to Brum?

Maybe they have made several of these boats?

or just maybe EasternEuropeanLadies fears were correct.... a competitor has seen her lovely boat, taken photos, and started to mass produce replicas?

Sadly Gillie was walking the dog and had the camera with her when it went past so I was not able to take a photo

..............Dave

Thank you for your contact.

I don't want give to much pictures, because I do not want to instruct my competitors for free.

The ideas you do not find on the street.

This is gift from God.

I am very interested in your boat.

Please will you provide me with more photographs and also where I can come and see it.

I am very interested in your boat.

Please will you provide me with more photographs and also where I can come and see it.

I sent a message asking if I could see the boat and got a reply saying she wanted to see proof of my bank account to prove I could pay for the boat, she also wanted proof I was not an idiot of the forum or a scammer. Don't know what she meant

Phil

I sent a message asking if I could see the boat and got a reply saying she wanted to see proof of my bank account to prove I could pay for the boat, she also wanted proof I was not an idiot of the forum or a scammer. Don't know what she meant

Phil

If you send her your account details and banking login password I am sure that she would oblige.

N

Phil

You really can't win here, if you send her your bank details then you must be an idiot so could not prove otherwise!

..........Dave

the previous boat that was listed was moored on the offside in birmingham when we went through 2 weeks ago as we went round the warwickshire ring.

I didn't pay too much attention to it as there was a woman (EEL?) standing in the bow talking with a man in a high vis vest at the time and she didn't look too happy about a pair of boats passing through.

Did he have 3 teeths? Could be my old shiner Informer Fox informs Fox.

Edited by Emerald Fox

The plot thickens

Maybe it went to Middlewich and then back to Brum?

Maybe they have made several of these boats?

or just maybe EasternEuropeanLadies fears were correct.... a competitor has seen her lovely boat, taken photos, and started to mass produce replicas?

Sadly Gillie was walking the dog and had the camera with her when it went past so I was not able to take a photo

..............Dave

It's hard to imagine that the boat would be doing much cruising. EEL has ads on Gumtree and several other publications and those ads all say that the boat is not powered - i.e. no engine fitted yet.

Just had a look. That photo could be from anywhere. I think it's a case of "care in the community". Has anyone asked to view it?

Our boats are for genuine people, not for you.

It's hard to imagine that the boat would be doing much cruising. EEL has ads on Gumtree and several other publications and those ads all say that the boat is not powered - i.e. no engine fitted yet.

Is it to difficult for you to understand, that customer can choose kind of the power?

Just had a look. That photo could be from anywhere. I think it's a case of "care in the community". Has anyone asked to view it?

Seti - Yeti if you have no money, please do not waste my time.

This boat is for genuine person, not for you.

Is it to difficult for you to understand, that customer can choose kind of the power?

I thought your boat was solar powered and could supply London with 10% of its electricity??

Don't come on here calling other people when you are having the cheek to peddle that disaster of a bathtub.

Oh, that's a good idea, pedal power....

• Greenie 2

Seti - Yeti if you have no money, please do not waste my time.

You keep coming up with all these cryptic comments, but why can't you be up-front and tell people where your boat is and let people visit it and form an honest opinion?

You also don't help your case making stupid and impolite comments such as the one above against Seti-Yeti; how do you know he doesn't have the money.

Here is a suggestion for you:

Tell us where the boat is.

Tell us how we can see it.

Provide a full and accurate description of the boat.

Provide plenty of photographs of the boat.

Accept that you are dealing with many people here who do know about boats, and do know what they are talking about.

No Southern Star, You don't understand. If you have imagination then this boat can be powered by your dreams.

This boat is for a person of great imagination and huge amounts of money but like Pooh in other ways (very little brain)

You keep coming up with all these cryptic comments, but why can't you be up-front and tell people where your boat is and let people visit it and form an honest opinion?

You also don't help your case making stupid and impolite comments such as the one above against Seti-Yeti; how do you know he doesn't have the money.

Here is a suggestion for you:

Tell us where the boat is.

Tell us how we can see it.

Provide a full and accurate description of the boat.

Provide plenty of photographs of the boat.

Accept that you are dealing with many people here who do know about boats, and do know what they are talking about.

The people on forum are boring. They do not want buy the boats. They focus to harm and lampoon from another people.

I will be decide who will be happy from this boat.