Get it now before the price goes up

sbainbridge

Featured Posts

Fair enough, but why would you advertise a boat by showing a picture of just the bath and wash basin - unless there are other pictures which I have missed?

I think Tesla was hinting the mixer tap aint a mixer tap at all, their is only one tap.

Now then is it a hot or cold tap, I must ask this before I hand over the money.

I think you are being a tad cynical young Mr Athy. The heads alone speak volumes about the quality of this craft and is surely more than enough to entice you to part with your hard earned wonga...

I think Tesla was hinting the mixer tap aint a mixer tap at all, their is only one tap.

Now then is it a hot or cold tap, I must ask this before I hand over the money.

It is likely to be one of those schodinger cat taps, neither hot nor cold until you first turn it on...

I think you are being a tad cynical young Mr Athy. The heads alone speak volumes about the quality of this craft and is surely more than enough to entice you to part with your hard earned wonga...

Aye, I'm full of tricks like that...

Fair enough, but why would you advertise a boat by showing a picture of just the bath and wash basin - unless there are other pictures which I have missed?

Thank you for your contact.

I don't want give to much pictures, because I do not want to instruct my competitors for free.

The ideas you do not find on the street.

This is gift from God.

Ow dear I googled that. (Silly me)

Dangerous, it will drive you quarkers...

Thank you for your contact.

I don't want give to much pictures, because I do not want to instruct my competitors for free.

The ideas you do not find on the street.

This is gift from God.

Of course we fully understand. Are those interested in buying able to view the boat. Obviously they wouldn't be able to take photos or make sketches.

Informer Fox & EEL = birds of a feather? smile.png

sbainbridge - one post? All's fair in love and advertising, eh?

"New build boat 2015, project narrow boat 45 FT .
Ready for live.
Fully modern fitted inside.
Only serious buyers please.
For arrange view or more info please email me.
Px SWAP for freehold, property, flat, home..."
I'd say it's a bargain at 59,000 Zlotys.
Edited by Emerald Fox

I never knew God made 57ft Narrowboats, I guess he must be branching out these days.

I wonder what his build times are. :-/

Infinite. Snacks (loaves and fishes) provided to stop you getting hungry while you wait.

Edited by Athy

I forgot to say......

Concerning the precious boat for sale (with that very unusual and potentially dangerous pointy front)

It, or something very very similar, passed us in Middlewich earlier this year (June ish)

It looked to have brand new owners who were taking a lot of care as they had many large plastic fenders down each side.

.............Dave

I forgot to say......

Concerning the precious boat for sale (with that very unusual and potentially dangerous pointy front)

It, or something very very similar, passed us in Middlewich earlier this year (June ish)

It looked to have brand new owners who were taking a lot of care as they had many large plastic fenders down each side.

.............Dave

the previous boat that was listed was moored on the offside in birmingham when we went through 2 weeks ago as we went round the warwickshire ring.

to back up previous claims about the boats solar capability it did have 8-10 semi flexible panels on the roof, based on the size in comparison with my 140w panel of similar design I would guess that they were 100w panels (so 800 - 1000w of solar)

I didn't pay too much attention to it as there was a woman (EEL?) standing in the bow talking with a man in a high vis vest at the time and she didn't look too happy about a pair of boats passing through.

Can't wait to put my last minute bid in and beat you lot to it.

That's a high risk strategy, you might lose out if there is too much latency in your internet connection. You should probably bid early to be on the safe side.