victron 120

chevron

Featured Posts

Hi

Might be a daft question looking at this victron inverter on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Victron-12-Volt-Multiplus-Inverter-Charger-12-2000-80-120-Volt-/271795688369?hash=item3f484913b1its a Victron 12 Volt Multiplus Inverter Charger 12/2000/80/120 Volt what is worrying me is the 120volt output how do I get this to work with uk voltage?is it me am I missing a simple solution?

Yes, you are. If you want to use it to power standard UK electrical kit, you need a 240v one. Messing about with that is like wanting a dog and instead buying a cat to convert. :)

Someone will be along shortly to tell you where to buy a cheap 120 to 240v step up transformer - or maybe how to knit one.:)

Yes, you are. If you want to use it to power standard UK electrical kit, you need a 240v one. Messing about with that is like wanting a dog and instead buying a cat to convert. :)

Someone will be along shortly to tell you where to buy a cheap 120 to 240v step up transformer - or maybe how to knit one.:)

What you need to do is knit a 120v to 240v . leave it and buy the right one at a more expensive price!!

Hi

Might be a daft question looking at this victron inverter on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Victron-12-Volt-Multiplus-Inverter-Charger-12-2000-80-120-Volt-/271795688369?hash=item3f484913b1its a Victron 12 Volt Multiplus Inverter Charger 12/2000/80/120 Volt what is worrying me is the 120volt output how do I get this to work with uk voltage?is it me am I missing a simple solution?

Its the USA version - forget it.