Northwich pub

malfunction

Featured Posts

While working as deckhand on a coaster , we used to sail up to ICI at Northwhich ( which was a good trip cos we`d be there a few days ) we use to paddle across to pub in our rubber painting boat, get worse for wear and try to get back ,

35 years later am working in in middlewitch i had i ride to find the pub which looks like a junk shop now, no one new what it was called, can anyone help please ,

Think it shut over 15 years ago. One of my daughters school friends had a birthday party in an upstairs room there about 2 months before it closed then it was empty for a number of years.

Daughter is now in her 30s.

I think I bought an old oak chest from there when it opened as an antique centre.

Had a couple of stops in Northwich. The second a few years ago almost nothing was open. Couldn't find a pub at all. Seemed a very sad town with so much shut.

Had a couple of stops in Northwich. The second a few years ago almost nothing was open. Couldn't find a pub at all. Seemed a very sad town with so much shut.

Hope better now. There was an amazing independent department store, like something from the 50 s.

Hope better now. There was an amazing independent department store, like something from the 50 s.

Bratts is still there. Almost expect capt peacock to greet you at the door.

The marina area between the bridges is a lot better now and they are developing the Barons Quay area at the moment.