Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
W+T

A Wee one to start again.

Featured Posts

35 minutes ago, WotEver said:

I knew a guy who worked on the buses... guess what he lined his cruiser out with?  It looked good if somewhat garish. The great thing about any kind of cloth like that is that while the Evo-Stick is still wet you can push it into nooks and crannies and it will stretch and shrink as required. 

You may remember that i was going to go with the usual camper carpet lining like this stuff, may go back it yet, i like the idea of a thicker material of foam backed to hide imperfections though now.

30 minutes ago, NB Lola said:

The lounge coffin look is in vogue again?

but really, looking good

MiB

Thanks, the coffin is when i pop my cogs when i have finished it, T says this boat will kill me lol

Our interior where not bare white grp is cream foam backed vinyl. 

Our seats are a blue fabric but that will shortly be replaced with brown leather as we fancy a change. It doesn't work out that expensive as there isn't a huge area to recover.

• Greenie 1

22 hours ago, Naughty Cal said:

Our interior where not bare white grp is cream foam backed vinyl. 

Our seats are a blue fabric but that will shortly be replaced with brown leather as we fancy a change. It doesn't work out that expensive as there isn't a huge area to recover.

Hi Rach

I thought you recently recovered the seats, or was that just the deck seating, i forgot now.

I like leather but not in the boat, more after a material, feels warmer and cosier.

19 hours ago, W+T said:

Hi Rach

I thought you recently recovered the seats, or was that just the deck seating, i forgot now.

I like leather but not in the boat, more after a material, feels warmer and cosier.

We had the exterior seating reupholstered this year. That was white vinyl it is now a charcoal coloured Silvertex material. The Silvertex is a great material, very easy to keep clean, stain resistant, waterproof, etc.

We will certainly have it again.

They do an interior range of Silvertex but we have not had a chance to look at it yet.

On 11/14/2017 at 13:33, Naughty Cal said:

We had the exterior seating reupholstered this year. That was white vinyl it is now a charcoal coloured Silvertex material. The Silvertex is a great material, very easy to keep clean, stain resistant, waterproof, etc.

We will certainly have it again.

They do an interior range of Silvertex but we have not had a chance to look at it yet.

Ah that was it, i thought you had something done.

A chap has a load of this and i sending me a sample next week, Good stuff apparently. Used on Fairline boats etc.

https://www.architonic.com/en/product/maharam-tek-wall-inset-108-flare-2/1113202

I`ll see whats its like but as aid its good stuff from whats been said, and free which makes it better. He said its a lot lighter/brighter shade of beige than in the pic. 

54 minutes ago, W+T said:

I`ll see whats its like but as aid its good stuff from whats been said, and free which makes it better. He said its a lot lighter/brighter shade of beige than in the pic. 

It’s free. That makes it EXCELLENT ;)

24 minutes ago, WotEver said:

It’s free. That makes it EXCELLENT ;)

lol, even if it is leopard skin print...oooeeerrrr 

19 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

Good stuff that. 

If it looks good i may do the full cabin in it. Along the inner and outer edges i will be fitting corner and quad hardwood trim, that should help hold it in place as it is more for walls etc. The trim is also for visual effect.