Pro Power Q Quasi Sine Inverter

Nobag

Featured Posts

Hello, could anyone please tell me if the 1000w version of this inverter is neutral earth bonded. On the Sterling website it say's the pure sine is capable via a link, but i can find no mention of n-e bond for this model.

Thanks for any help.

I can't be certain about the 1000 watt version but the 1800 watt version definitely doesn't have one. However it is perfectly OK to add one externally (even by just connecting them inside the plug).

The one on the pure sine wave struck me as odd, the link is actually a blade fuse. If the fuse should blow or fail you'd lose your link and may not realise it.

Thanks for the reply.As i was having to fit the link myself on the Sterling i thought i would fit one on my Maplin 1000w A12HQ to see what happened. If it blew up no big deal as i was getting the Sterling.Anyway fitted a wire between neutral and earth in the plug and switched on,no bang just the usual buzz.Plugged in the socket tester 3 lights, the live neutral reversed fault had gone.Tested the RCD with a Meggar mft1552.

14.4ms the time, so i am happy with the outcome.

Thanks again