moving our boat north

Mary 1

Featured Posts

Hi to you all, and many thanks for all the help. Thanks to a member, this morning I have got a lorry to move her on Friday, there is a crane for the day, and she is being collected and taken to Yorkshire by Ray Bowern, of barge moves.com

just so lucky he is dropping one off in the area,

So no more worries about stoppages. again this sight has been the most helpful, and I did contact Nigel, who lives near to me, and he was great too. again thanks to you all.

Mary 1

Yes, I think Ray sold Streethay and he has nothing to do with the yard now, I gather but he still does the "boat on a lorry" job. The new owner is Nick (don't think I know his last name although I probably should as we moor there) . It is a busy yard with lots of boats being painted (under heated cover) and welded. Although as has been said, it can be noisey there with the A38 traffic rushing past, but we like it as it gives us lots of cruising options.

haggis