connecting tablets to a wifi aerial

Top cat

Featured Posts

We like to connect to BT Wifi hot spots when possible and have a roof mounted aerial with a usb connection the plugs into the laptop. But we are moving over to tablets (Samsung galaxy tab and note)is there a way of connecting (physically or wireless) the tablets to the aerial?

Maybe something that rebroadcasts the signal within the boat.

Thanks

TC

subscribe to BT broadband. They are then free. The most used freeby in my life at the mo.

Edit: why do you need an aerial? My ipad wifi picks up signals direct, good strong ones usually

We find that we have to go outside to pick up a signal on the tablets not so bad this time of year but come the winter. Also often we are at the edge of reliable reception so an aerial would give a more reliable link.

I think the SolwiseWL-USBWIFIRPT-3000 may do the job just need to figure out if I need more besides.

TC

We find that we have to go outside to pick up a signal on the tablets not so bad this time of year but come the winter. Also often we are at the edge of reliable reception so an aerial would give a more reliable link.

I think the SolwiseWL-USBWIFIRPT-3000 may do the job just need to figure out if I need more besides.

TC

I have the same, it should work just fine.