:) tankies very muchly to two gentlemen of this parish

tree

Featured Posts

Martin, please do not try to justify bullying by calling it "irritating", the vicious comments past by some on this thread are absolutely disgusting, just because a person, culture, race is different, it does not mean they should be condemned for being so.

If you want to continue this inferiority complex you have of me then continue to do so but please don't support the thugs to do it

For goodness I do honestly wish people would read posts before responding to them.

I will put it as simply as I can shall I?

I found tree's posts irritating. Any other comments are not mine, they are not made by me and cannot be attributed to me.

Claiming me finding her posts is irritating is bullying is utter bollocks.

Edited by The Dog House

For goodness I do honestly wish people would read posts before responding to them.

I will put it as simply as I can shall I?

I found tree's posts irritating. Any other comments are not mine, they are not made by me and cannot be attributed to me.

Claiming me finding her posts is irritating is bullying is utter bollocks.

May I humbly suggest you ignore them then?

It is the tone of your posts that are 'misinterpreted' then? I, for one, find that diversity and inclusion enhances this forum, not detracts from it; much like real life

Unfortunately you're addressing someone who doesn't understand such words as humble, respect or consideration.

Well that is very rich coming from you Ange....

As regards my posts in this thread regarding Tree herself I suggest you actually read them, then set them aside some of the others that have been made then comment.....

Martin. As you read, try dear boy to understand..

I do understand Trento dear boy. Edited by The Dog House

Just won my bet as to who would have to have the last word here ,

clapping.gif Very good ;).

No matter who posts last on here. In my mind, the only person who has the last word here is Tree herself, whether she posts again or not. The way in which she has conducted herself here speaks volumes and puts the arrogant amoungst us to shame.

Please can I just ask, So I can understand better

In what way or post did DH cause or start all this 'interest',

I can't find it !.help me out,as it doesn't make sense to me at the moment.

Ange and I have 'history' it goes back about three years now to when I wrongly upset her mother with a stupid comment about a choice of smiley she made in one of her posts. I have long since apologised and initially thought that apology was accepted, however it subsequently has transpired Ange thought my apology was 'rubbish', though she didn't say at the time, she only said it at a later date,

Now I could accept that however Ange has a tendency to make snide and unpleasant comments about my contributions to the forum, she has just done it in the thread about wi-fi that Starry asked about.

The richest bit is she complains about snide and unpleasantness aimed at her when she completely fails to grasp if she didn't make snide and unpleasant comments towards me I would not respond. She likes to portray herself as some sort of victim but actually she is quite the opposite.

Oh, Got ya, Thanks DH, No wonder I couldn't make sence of it all. I thought it was to do with this Tree saga, I went back over the pages and just got even more confused.

I couldn't see where all this Racist, Bullying, Name calling stuff came from.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

May I humbly suggest you ignore them then?

It is the tone of your posts that are 'misinterpreted' then? I, for one, find that diversity and inclusion enhances this forum, not detracts from it; much like real life

I have already stated I generally do.

May I humbly suggest you read the thread before diving in?