Gardner 4LK for Sale

Lindapaws

Featured Posts

I have a Gardner 4LK marinised boat engine for sale, comes with 2 alternators & PRM gearbox already fitted on engine bearers ready to be installed into your own narrowboat. All Gardner logos & dials.

Re-built by ex. Manchester Works Chief Engineer to exceptional high standard. This is a very Bling Show piece engine. I originally bought to fit into my own new narrow boat build, but due to ill health that no longer became possible & now I need to sell on £14,000 Lots and lots of photos available together with full Service History and Log Book of all new parts used throughout the build. Buyer to collect from Hucknall, Nottingham (Junction 27 off M1 Motorway) Contact Don for viewing & photos, as (I do not know how to post photos on the forum) or for further details ring Tel: 07973460482.

• 3 years later...

THe gardner engine is now sold.

On Friday, January 24, 2014 at 04:04, Lindapaws said:

I have a Gardner 4LK marinised boat engine for sale, comes with 2 alternators & PRM gearbox already fitted on engine bearers ready to be installed into your own narrowboat. All Gardner logos & dials.

Re-built by ex. Manchester Works Chief Engineer to exceptional high standard. This is a very Bling Show piece engine. I originally bought to fit into my own new narrow boat build, but due to ill health that no longer became possible & now I need to sell on £14,000 Lots and lots of photos available together with full Service History and Log Book of all new parts used throughout the build. Buyer to collect from Hucknall, Nottingham (Junction 27 off M1 Motorway) Contact Don for viewing & photos, as (I do not know how to post photos on the forum) or for further details ring Tel: 07973460482.

Gardner engine has been sold.

Edited by Lindapaws