Virtual Foxton Locks?

Kwacker

Featured Posts

Coming to Google maps soon ..... seen in the Foxton Locks car park back in August ... I forgot the photos were on my phone until just now.

As far as I know, Google lent the kit to C&RT to do with as they wished for a month or so.

20130825_095047.jpg

20130825_095031.jpg

Its me carrying the kit - we filmed 5 locations over 3 days - Braunston, Foxton, Market Harborough, Banbury, Thrupp & Oxford - should be available on Google in the next couple of weeks

Graham

I think it was very cruel making someone with walking mobility problems carry that heavy pack. shame on C&RT

Its me carrying the kit - we filmed 5 locations over 3 days - Braunston, Foxton, Market Harborough, Banbury, Thrupp & Oxford - should be available on Google in the next couple of weeks

Graham

Excellent! Care to compile and post some of the funniest comments you received, carrying/wearing it?

And of course the weakest and unfunniest ;)

MtB

Graham

Hi Graham

Tell us, did you encounter many 'gongooglers'? clapping.gif

• Greenie 1