Soar valley sailaway boats

Featured Posts

Hi all, thinking of getting a bigger boat and looking at soar valley boats, anyone have experience of them, they also offer space at their working marina very cheaply while you are doing the fit out. Does anyone know of similar boat builders a bit nearer north london.

Many thanks

Babyjune

I am very happy with my sailaway from Soar Valley. Now fully fitted out.

Paul

Me two, They built my boat 7 years ago and were more than helpful even though some of my requirements were 'a bit different'. Over 5 years later they carried out a repair to my roof FOC! That what I call a warranty.

Alex

See the Soar Valley plaque - worn with pride

DSCF2205.jpg

Only you will know if you have the skills, time and stamina to fit out a boat. It has been discussed at length on this site if you search.

Unless you intend to camp out on it for several weeks (or months) it might be better to get it closer to home.

Paul

Built my widebeam 8 years ago, very happy. They will go the extra mile to please if you want any thing differant from the norm.

There are plenty of people at Redhill to offer help and advice on fitting out. There is a good chandlery nearby who are very happy to

offer good advice.

I live at Redhill and hope to see you here soon.