Paint workshop

stellar

Featured Posts

Last summer I saw an advert in Towpath Talk for a paint workshop where you could take your boat and paint it yourself under supervision. I havent seen the advert again and cant find it by means of google. I think it was out East somewhere, maybe on the Ouse. Anyone know what I am taliking about?

Last summer I saw an advert in Towpath Talk for a paint workshop where you could take your boat and paint it yourself under supervision. I havent seen the advert again and cant find it by means of google. I think it was out East somewhere, maybe on the Ouse. Anyone know what I am taliking about?

No, but I think Aqueduct marina on the Middlewich branch do something similar.

My boat was originally painted (by the previous owner)under the M1 bridge on the Northampton flight.The next repaint will probably happen under the Newbury bypass.

Westview Marina on the Gt Ouse at Earith have a large hangar and may offer painting services.

Edited by JDR

I think it was Danny at Little Ouse Moorings http://www.littleousemoorings.co.uk/Dock.html

As Ditchcrawler says, it was Danny at the Little Ouse.