Hello and help please

capri sun

Featured Posts

I have been avidly reading these threads for some time now - but this is my first posting! We have today bought our first boat and are very, very excited. Having spent ages looking at boats, having the survey done etc, today it is ours! The surveyor tells us that the invertor is a Powermaster SL12 combi - we are trying to find the manual to download as there isn't one on the boat. It seems to be an old model and I am struggling to find it online. Can anyone point me in the right direction as the Powermaster site doesn't have this model on it. I am sure this is just the first question of many so I hope you are all feeling patient!

PM Inverter combi

Welcome to the forum and congraulations on your new boat...I am sure we will see it out soon.

The Power Master range I believe were re-badged as solar installations took off in a big way and you may find that (or similar) exists under another suffix.

The combi seems to be the one listed here..

Edited by matty40s

http://www.aasolar.co.nz/PowerMaster

Hi...I have a PowerMaster inverter also (but a larger SL3000)I downloaded instructions from the internet also so maybe this will help you.

jules

Thanks for the quick reply - I think this is probably what I need but sadly the link doesn't seem to be working

PM Inverter combi

Welcome to the forum and congraulations on your new boat...I am sure we will see it out soon.

The Power Master range I believe were re-badged as solar installations took off in a big way and you may find that (or similar) exists under another suffix.

The combi seems to be the one listed here..

Thanks - this is the one we have got - I am hoping to find an instruction manual - I notice an address on the bottom of the spec sheet so I will try contacting them

Thanks for the quick reply - I think this is probably what I need but sadly the link doesn't seem to be working

Thanks - this is the one we have got - I am hoping to find an instruction manual - I notice an address on the bottom of the spec sheet so I will try contacting them

Try this capri sun http://www.aasolar.co.nz/PowerMaster%20MPPT%20Solar%20Controllers.html

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would pass on my thanks to all that replied as I have now found an instruction manual for our inverter

Found it by accident as I was looking for instructions for our Sterling Battery Charger as I suspected it was not working after the land line tripped out while we were away over Xmas and New Year

http://www.sterling-power.com/support-manuals.htm

thought this site might be useful for any one else as there are a number of different manual/instructions on this site

After reading the instruction manual looks like I have been pressing buttons without knowing what they were doing

Unit is very sophisticated but now I should be able to go through all the functions and set the inverted up

I'll find out when we go over at the weekend and try out the instructions

Roger

(husband of female member)

Edited by capri sun