caraboats

bennettman

Featured Posts

I take your point Carl, but for me the thing that I miss the most is the home spun boat.

My boats are, essentially, homespun or at least wildly different from the generic clonecraft.

I have a Blandford runabout in the garage, the 1950s wooden cruiser on the hard in Norfolk, a PBK18 kayak and a half built skiff in the workshop.

I'm also sniffing round a Hillyard 8 tonner that needs saving.

I'm still having fun.

Edited by carlt

My boats are, essentially, homespun or at least wildly different from the generic clonecraft.

I have a Blandford runabout in the garage, the 1950s wooden cruiser on the hard in Norfolk, a PBK18 kayak and a half built skiff in the workshop.

I'm also sniffing round a Hillyard 8 tonner that needs saving.

I'm still having fun.

That`s the way.My Caraboat was a bare shell when I got it,but after about 18 months work it was returned to the water and we`ve holidayed in it for 5 years now.There`s nothing like the feeling of doing it yourself.Also you know it`s as you want it and not as you can afford!!!!

That`s the way.My Caraboat was a bare shell when I got it,but after about 18 months work it was returned to the water and we`ve holidayed in it for 5 years now.There`s nothing like the feeling of doing it yourself.Also you know it`s as you want it and not as you can afford!!!!

Have you a website on your boat Mokjumbo? I know I came across one describing their rebuild of one

Richard

Your sig book will be downloaded when I get home in the morning, will the new book also be available on kindle?

Hope you enjoy ;)

Yep the new one will be "Kindled." It will be a novel. I also have just received proof copies of "Never to be Seen Again" in paperback, so with a bit of luck and a following wind might be able to get published one day.

Edited by Guest

Have you a website on your boat Mokjumbo? I know I came across one describing their rebuild of one

Richard

Hi,no I haven`t a website but there is (or was)a site about a Caraboat refit but I can`t remember his name .Try looking on the Caraboat club website to see if you can trace it. Just remembered his name .Tom Bradley.Hope this helps.

Edited by mokjumbo

• 2 months later...