jesus makes a great site

floatingtraders

Featured Posts

I came on this site to find out what makes a good boating forum site,i thought that we would be talking about bw rules the changes from bw to the trust and what implications it would have on us as the paying boaters,the cuts to the new trust and what we could do to help them succeed in the ever decreacing budget restraints that will arise.

Unfortunatly we are talking about commas fullstops and grammer,attacks on my faith and the ridiculus bullshit that comes from having nothing better to do than attack each other with insults.i wont be coming back here.. enjoy your easter and remember jesus loves you, peace be with you...what ever you believe.

No. You came on this site to try and find someone who supports the utter rubbish that you spout. You have failed to find someone, despite several attempts, and are now spitting the dummy out much the same as many trolls before you.

Hear.......... Hear

Alex

Will you come back again on Monday??

You arse ! I have just managed to cover my desk and keyboard in a cornish pastie shrapnel over that comment

thats another beer on the list

Balders/Chris-B/who ever I am

• Greenie 1

Will you come back again on Monday??

Thats the best one yet :lol::clapping: Have a greenie.......

Edit to say Im firing blanks...get you next time

Edited by mrsmelly

Nice one everyone that made me chortle. Happy Easter! If anyone is at the Port over Easter come & say hello, we have a couple of barrels of delicious Brimstage. beer on board, so if you fancy a pint just knock on.

Cheers, Brian

No. You came on this site to try and find someone who supports the utter rubbish that you spout. You have failed to find someone, despite several attempts, and are now spitting the dummy out much the same as many trolls before you.

Have a greenie, Phylis.

Floatingtraders,

There are other Canal forums, but I don't think you will last long there either!

Phylis,

I never imagined that I would ever be saying this, but;

Have a greenie