i started the stupid rule topic because i think bw needs to change

floatingtraders

Featured Posts

Hi Graham no the police did nothing as it wasnt a dwelling and they didnt even want to record the crime they didnt even come out to see me. they knew who did it from the discription that was given but they would not tell me who it was under some information act.when we were broken into in weedon the police came out and within a three weeks they had him in court .. they were all women police much better result.

Well, you know whatto do next time don't you, call 999 and only ask for a female police officer to attend.

This was not in the marina it was on the canal and yes only a few months ago it was broken in to, that is not what i was saying when bw disolves and the new trust takes over we will not get the same service that bw operates now there will be cuts in their budget,and if we do nothing they will do nothing to make thing better unless we the paying participants demand better.The fact that the man on swan lane did nothing to stop or report the theift of my boat shows the slippery slope that we will go down if we do nothing to stop it happening.

No it doesnt.

Hi Graham no the police did nothing as it wasnt a dwelling and they didnt even want to record the crime they didnt even come out to see me. they knew who did it from the discription that was given but they would not tell me who it was under some information act.when we were broken into in weedon the police came out and within a three weeks they had him in court .. they were all women police much better result.

It seems you get broken into quite often. Maybe some security measures would be a good investment for you.

Or is that just another example of being on a slippery slope :wacko:

This was not in the marina it was on the canal and yes only a few months ago it was broken in to, that is not what i was saying when bw disolves and the new trust takes over we will not get the same service that bw operates now there will be cuts in their budget,and if we do nothing they will do nothing to make thing better unless we the paying participants demand better.The fact that the man on swan lane did nothing to stop or report the theift of my boat shows the slippery slope that we will go down if we do nothing to stop it happening.

You don't half spout some tosh . . ..

I think you should should attend courses offering anger management and logical thought processes

I think you should should attend courses offering anger management and logical thought processes

Can we add a course in writing on to that list as well please?

I am finding these topics hard work to unpick.

God you come out with some utter and complete tosh, as well you know it!

If that was the case there would be no stolen cars in the country as they aren't dwellings either.

To err is human; to forgive, divine. do not judge and you will not be judged. may be you need to take your own advice?

mr grace and favour

Jesus bloody christ - have I just paid a tenner to top up my dongle to continue read this type of drivel...

Much more of this type of tripe and this forum risks being trolled out of existence...

Edited by MJG

Jesus bloody christ - have I just paid a tenner to top up my dongle to continue read this type of drivel...

Much more of this type of tripe and this forum risks being trolled out of existence...

Find a pub with free wifi. Best excuse for a pint or two ever :cheers:

Find a pub with free wifi. Best excuse for a pint or two ever :cheers:

:cheers:

Heading out tomorrow towards Sheffield - we'll look out for you on the way as I reckon you'll be coming towards us on your way to leeds...

You just read my thoughts...

:cheers:

Heading out tomorrow towards Sheffield - we'll look out for you on the way as I reckon you'll be coming towards us on your way to leeds...

Unfortunately the OH has to work on Friday so we wont make it onto the A&C (Pollington) until Saturday evening then head on up to Leeds. You may have come past the New Junction by the time we get there.

Will keep an eye out for you though on the way there and back. :cheers:

Even the best of us make mistakes.... Alexander Pope one and matthew wrote the other jesus never wrote anything. :P

That will be because Jesus never bloody existed :banghead:

• Greenie 1

Unfortunately the OH has to work on Friday so we wont make it onto the A&C (Pollington) until Saturday evening then head on up to Leeds. You may have come past the New Junction by the time we get there.

Factually incorrect.

Edited by Guest

Good come-back - :rolleyes:

They normally require some text though...

(that was @ the OP Phylis BTW - you got in before me)

Edited by MJG