RIP Windfola

RichardN

Featured Posts

OMG! My heart goes out to her - I hadn't made too many friends on this Forum, but she was certainly one I did! A fellow Blakes's 7 fan and personal friend of Paul Darrow I had much respect and admiration for her. I was wondering just the other day how her boating plans were coming along. Rest in true peace, very sad. . :(

This is very sad news. Catherine spent a day with me on the GU in May. She was very enthusiastic and good company. We tried to arrange further dates whilst I was still in reasonable reach of her home but somehow never got it together. I wish now that I had persevered and got to know her better.

This has knocked me for six, but it's harder to think that someone -even someone I hadn't yet met- but who had become familiar through the forum, and therefore part of an extended family- should have felt so low, and so alone, to leave this life like that, and not felt able to ask for help,or talk it through with someone...anyone....How very sad.

Agreed.

Very sad.

Condolences to her family.

Jo.

Is there an address (even the funeral parlour) where we can send a card if we want to?

I expect cards could be sent to Banbury Crematorium. Crematoria staff are bound to be accustomed to receiving cards, flowers etc and making sure they are on display at the right funeral.

A quick Google shows the address to be:

Banbury Crematorium

Hardwick Hill

Southam Road

Banbury

Oxfordshire OX16 1ST

Better hurry up though as Catherine's funeral is at 3.00pm tomorrow (Friday 14th October 2011) according to the OP.

Sue is going to the funeral tomorrow and will be taking something floral with a note that is from the Indigodreamers and the boating community. If anyone wants to add a message please email Sue at collavoce dot co dot uk or pm me but before about 10am so as to give Sue a chance to print before she sets off.

Sue is going to the funeral tomorrow and will be taking something floral with a note that is from the Indigodreamers and the boating community. If anyone wants to add a message please email Sue at collavoce dot co dot uk or pm me but before about 10am so as to give Sue a chance to print before she sets off.

I think it would be nice if someone could leave a simple card saying "From all at CWDF". I doubt there's a single member here who wouldn't send their condolences.

Tony

I think it would be nice if someone could leave a simple card saying "From all at CWDF". I doubt there's a single member here who wouldn't send their condolences.

Tony

I think that's a really nice idea.

Rob

For anyone to feel so despondent,that they feel they have NO hope and feel that they have no other option but to end their life is so terribly sad. I did not know you, but I hope that now you are at peace and your spirit will be cruisin the 'CUT' amongst us.

Rest in Peace.

Tony

Sue has got card complete with greyhound and will add your wording. I am actually doing a boat trip this afternoon for my office (with great difficulty we set the date a month back) so will raise a glass of her Hook Norton beer at 3pm.