yet another e bay boat

davidc

Featured Posts

Lovely boat, someone has already posted the link.

There are a lot of wooden boats about, around that price, at the moment.

I'm afraid, unless it was taken out of the water for a proper poke around, I would offer between £1.5k and £2k, for a boat such as this.

You have no way of knowing what is going on below the waterline so there could be a couple of grand's worth of work (or more), hidden away.

I paid £1200 for my boat, fully expecting to spend £2k or £3k rebottoming.

Had the vendor slipped the boat, so I could see how mint the bottoms were, I would have happily paid the £4k he was asking.

Hi David

Carl will be back no doubt. Sneaked in whilst I was typing.

Just one thing, you did notice it is a 'widebeam'

had noticed its 9ft wide I realise if I bid it would restrict me on the canels I could use

Im just Weighing options at the momment the price look very good but Im weak on knowledge of wooden hulls

Edited by davidc

had noticed its 9ft wide I realise if I bid it would restrict me on the canels I could use

Im just Weighing options at the momment the price look very good but Im weak on knowledge of wooden hulls

Its got 6 days to go yet, who knows what the final price may be? the vendor says it was last out of the water 6 years ago, and is letting in water , it could be a nightmare.