Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
seaandland

B/W staff announcement, Thursday

Featured Posts

Yes at long last B/W will be telling their staff the new waterways charity name and reviling the new logo. watch this space, or maybe you know already, lol..

Is this a Freudian slip or irony?

It must be similar to the London 2012 logo.

Do you mean something so libellous that you can't post your exact thoughts (substituting Homer and Lisa, perhaps)?

Do you mean something so libellous that you can't post your exact thoughts (substituting Homer and Lisa, perhaps)?

Exactly! I can't look at that logo without seeing them and I wonder if it is me that needs treatment.

I rather like the current British Waterways logo, I hope they don't waste loads of money updating every sign everywhere!

If it's like the NHS re-structures over the last 20 years they will do exactly that...

I like it too...

ETA as in the current logo not wasting our dosh changing it...

Edited by MJG

Is this a Freudian slip or irony?

_

:lol:

Substituting The Simpsons and me? I don't get it

_

:lol:

Substituting The Simpsons and me? I don't get it

Have a look at the 2012 Olympic logo then imagine Lisa Simpson is on the right hand side of the logo. You will never be able to look at the logo again without being slightly disturbed. I can't believe that at no point somebody responsible for comissioning this

logo (which to me looks like the runner up in a Blue Peter competion) at vast public expense didn't stop and say "Hey hang on that looks just like........."

Edited by JDR

I can't believe that at no point somebody responsible for comissioning this

logo (which to me looks like the runner up in a Blue Peter competion) at vast public expense didn't stop and say "Hey hang on that looks just like........."

Especially when they released the animated version, which they hurriedly withdrew because it, rather conveniently, was found to provoke epileptic fits.