Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Black Ibis

River Wey Licence annual licence cost

Featured Posts

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy an annual navigation licence for the river Wey and how much it costs?

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy an annual navigation licence for the river Wey and how much it costs?

Yes it is and sorry I don't know the cost,

If I remember correctly you have to have a mooring on the river wey to buy a long term licence I think I paid £183.00 for a 60' boat .Joe

They run from January to December, we paid £191.00 for our 52ft boat this year, an increase of £11 from 2010. Administered by the National Trust from Dapdune Wharf, Guildford.

If I remember correctly you have to have a mooring on the river wey to buy a long term licence I think I paid £183.00 for a 60' boat .Joe

Agreed, if you have a mooring, then your annual licence application form will be sent to you. Otherwise, its a Visitors Licence only - maximum 21 days IIRC.

Jo.