work experience/apprenticeship

paddyc87

Featured Posts

howdy! can anyone recommend a good boat builder/restorer who I could get some work experience with. Im not looking to be paid at first so its free labour!! Eventually i will be looking for employment but would be happy to do a few weeks/months first to get my foot in the door and learn a bit more. I've been asking around and posting on other forums. The general consensus is that everyone wants a job in boat building so join the queue!! If anyone could recommend some sort of boat building master/wizard/Jedi that would be very helpful. I currently work as a plasterer but would like to become a carpenter/joiner. thanks. pat

Edited by paddyc87

howdy! can anyone recommend a good boat builder/restorer who I could get some work experience with. Im not looking to be paid at first so its free labour!! Eventually i will be looking for employment but would be happy to do a few weeks/months first to get my foot in the door and learn a bit more. I've been asking around and posting on other forums. The general consensus is that everyone wants a job in boat building so join the queue!! If anyone could recommend some sort of boat building master/wizard/Jedi that would be very helpful. I currently work as a plasterer but would like to become a carpenter/joiner. thanks. pat

You could look through the boating mags and apply direct.

Steve