vetus iv3000 inverter

jockwalt

Featured Posts

I'm not 100% certain, only about 95% that Rich Electric make it. It's almost the same as the previous model that Sterling used to sell with their badge on it (nothing odd about that, everyone does it).

If it is the Rich Electric then they're fine. Normal efficiency and reliability. They're all pretty much the same. A few percent different here and there but nothing you'd ever actually notice in the real world.

Rich do lots of slight variant models for the bigger dealers so you find little differences like a remote panel being different, or on and off switches in different places etc.

http://www.rich-electric.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27:high-frequency-inverter&catid=2:dc-ac-inverters&Itemid=9

That's the UK branch. I'm not totally sure it's actually the same company, it might just be a dealer who use the same name, I don't really know. The manufacturer (the real Rich Electric) is in China or Tawain (can't remember). Of the Chinese manufacturers they are one of the much better ones.

Edited by Gibbo

I'm not 100% certain, only about 95% that Rich Electric make it. It's almost the same as the previous model that Sterling used to sell with their badge on it (nothing odd about that, everyone does it).

If it is the Rich Electric then they're fine. Normal efficiency and reliability. They're all pretty much the same. A few percent different here and there but nothing you'd ever actually notice in the real world.

Rich do lots of slight variant models for the bigger dealers so you find little differences like a remote panel being different, or on and off switches in different places etc.

http://www.rich-electric.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27:high-frequency-inverter&catid=2:dc-ac-inverters&Itemid=9

That's the UK branch. I'm not totally sure it's actually the same company, it might just be a dealer who use the same name, I don't really know. The manufacturer (the real Rich Electric) is in China or Tawain (can't remember). Of the Chinese manufacturers they are one of the much better ones.

thanks for info steve