Marine Power Services

Boomshanka

Featured Posts

Hi

I have an old Lister JP3 that needs a bit of love, I am going to get it taken out of the boat to have it stripped down and rebuilt and was thinking of using Marine Power Services in Pool, has any one used them before and if so would they recommend or not.

I would appreciate any thoughts or comments from any one that may have used them in the past

Thanks and regards

Will

Hi

I have an old Lister JP3 that needs a bit of love, I am going to get it taken out of the boat to have it stripped down and rebuilt and was thinking of using Marine Power Services in Pool, has any one used them before and if so would they recommend or not.

I would appreciate any thoughts or comments from any one that may have used them in the past

Thanks and regards

Will

I bought a reconditioned Kelvin P4 off them a couple of years ago - I have yet to install it, but it would appear to be a very good job and came with a photographic history of the rebuild. I believe they have a good reputation and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

I know the forum member "steamraiser2" holds them in very high regard, but he would I suppose, because he IS Marine Power Services! :D

Seriously though, I've yet to hear a bad report about their work and they seem very well regarded around this forum at least.

Mike