Freaky Friday

Lee J

Featured Posts

Does anyone know when the next freaky friday is at midland chandlers, and if the discount that it offers also applies to wood stoves. I need a small one for my house and I might as well wait until one comes up, if it's going to be fairly soon.

Thanks,

Lee

Don't know when...but it normally applies to everything - inc. stoves.

Depending on what stove you want, and even with 20% reduction, you may still get a better deal online if you're willing to hunt down the deal.

Thanks all,

Yes it seems you're right about getting a better deal, I've tracked a suitable Aarrow stove down for a very reasonable £509 including flue pipe, register plate, heat resistant gloves and delivery.

Lee

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know when the next freaky friday is at midland chandlers, and if the discount that it offers also applies to wood stoves. I need a small one for my house and I might as well wait until one comes up, if it's going to be fairly soon.

Thanks,

Lee

The next Freaky Friday Midland Chandlers sale is this Friday 7th October from 8am til 8pm.

Steve

Thanks all,

Yes it seems you're right about getting a better deal, I've tracked a suitable Aarrow stove down for a very reasonable £509 including flue pipe, register plate, heat resistant gloves and delivery.

Lee

Any chance of letting us know where. I am after one myself.