Theatre in the Dock at Tooley's

Kate_MM

Featured Posts

Hi,

Planning for the dock is whirling along - anyone care to join the team of stewards? Help with one show or several - it involves general helping, ticket checking, directing to the bar or the loos, getting people seated and the like.

And... if there is anyone out there who is thinking of running a music/theatre/entertainment event and would like some experience of managing a front of house team, then I'd love to hear from you. It's a nice small event (just one thing on at a time) so ideal to practice on. I can provide more details if you are interested.

And the rewards? See the show, lots of tea and nice boaty people to spend time with. I have set aside three weekend tickets for stewards able to be there for the whole weekend (and willing to help with 3-4 shows over the four days).

Feel free to message me here or email production@theatreinthedock.org.uk if you would like to join the team.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kate