Ecofan problem

Robin2

Featured Posts

On the contrary, I am currently experimenting with bolting many ecofans to the sides of a squirrel, blades pointing downwards.

I believe if this is strapped to the roof of a narrowboat then the hovering effect will enable one to lift the boat out, for maintenance, without the expense of crane hire.

Also, below is one of my early attempts to use the larger size ecofan, on a rayburn, to propel the boat along.

Unfortunately, owing to the excessive power, of the ecofan, I am struggling to get the boat down to acceptable canal speeds.

Perhaps one could get even more effiency from the Ecofan by getting Axiom to design new blades for it.

What were the symptoms in your case? My motor is definitely working a bit.

after about two years the fan ran increasingly slower.......I tried cleaning...adjusting motor position....oiling....all with no lasting result......as I said I bought a new motor [from Shobnal Marina]...since then it has worked fine.....I may be wrong but I thought the heat was killing the motor magnets.?

Edited by Hyranger