Help please , cannot send/ recieve P.M.'s

dccruiser

Featured Posts

Help! i cannot seem to send or recieve pm's even tried to pm a mod for help but it wasnt sent!

In my settings, if i go to messages it only gives the options for email, inline or mobile notification but the boxes for personal conversations are blanked out.

Any helpful suggestions would be useful as i have probably now missed the 30 odd messages from angelina jolie to join me as i cc'er in spring!

Rick

Hi rick,

You have certainly managed to message me earlier today, can you see the reply i have just sent?

Looking at the forum Admin Panel i cant see anything against you that should prevent it working. How do you know you have missed messages, what errors do you get when trying to sent a pm?

Daniel

• 4 weeks later...

I keep getting the (#10226) you are not allowed to use the private messaging system ? i've got a 3 above my profile piccy ? i sent 3 pm to 3 friends on here ? what am i doing wrong ?

You need to make 5 posts, before being able to send messages.

As this is your 5th post, you should be fine, now.