New BBC series next year

dor

Featured Posts

Breaking news - The presenter is now going to be Julian Clary. Never mind, guys.

I have to quote her Tweet: 'Off to ITV's "A Night Of Heroes" - little black dress, no coat, cold night..brrrrrr. All for a good cause.'

That is copied and pasted from my Twitter drivellings.

Edited by Dominic M

• 2 months later...

To all you doubters.....

All the fresh air that she breathes in on Countryfile on BBC 1 appears to be doing wonders for Julia Bradbury. Mandrake can disclose that the engaging 40-year-old presenter is expecting her first child by her boyfriend Gerard Cunningham, a 52-year-old property developer, in August.

“The pregnancy has been a wonderful surprise for both of us – we didn’t honestly think that it would be possible,” Julia says. “I have endometriosis, and so, obviously, I wasn’t sure if I would ever realise my ambition to be a mother. It feels like a bit of a miracle, to be honest. We are both delighted and our families are very happy.”

She adds that she and her boyfriend have resolved not to discover the sex of their the baby until the birth.

Taken from the Telegraph 27/02/11 :P