Braunston Historic Narrowboat Rally 26th-27th June

Featured Posts

I'm guessing that's "Speedwheel" steering ?

Apparently I met him, without realising I had!

It is indeed. My brother Ray on the other side and Marcus (Who owns Marquess/Marquis). Malcolm Braine in the gateway in the background.

Braunston2010030Medium.jpg

Rich (steering) and Andy Cox. Not sure the name of the chap in the red T-shirt.

Edited by Speedwheel

Has anyone got a shot of when he piled it into the offside of the canal when trying to turn back out of the marina on to the main line ?

What boat was he on?

Hare did the same (though not with either Mr Pinnock jr. or sr. steering). Anyone got a picture of that?

I had just moored up tonight above Cowroast about half an hour ago and heard a distinctive phut phut, unfortunately it was too dark to get the returning Victoria on a camera. I've no doubt mykaskin is doing a 24/7 to get home.

I had just moored up tonight above Cowroast about half an hour ago and heard a distinctive phut phut, unfortunately it was too dark to get the returning Victoria on a camera. I've no doubt mykaskin is doing a 24/7 to get home.

When work doesn't get in the way as it is now!

Mike

Archimedes and Ara chudcked out nearly all of their coal on Saturday night into Straford, the rest of it going into Ariel as they have picked up a job of running gravel from Atherstone to London.

See the action here!

Not all the interesting boats were ex-working, I see...

Did anyone get any more snaps of this?...

37345_684655727640_36907328_4304328.jpg

No, but trying to hold Chertsey stationary next to it gave me the heebie-jeebies.

I'd better not show the picture I took on Sunday morning while Sarah was leaning over the stern touching up the white paint around the counter ...

David

Oh crikey. Perhaps we can file it away with Liam's video of me washing my hair. I like David S's pic of my back end though. It certainly looks better than it used to.

Yes it is me, lurching forward to take a photo of Warrior Woman's Chertsy's rear end.

Chertsey04a.jpg

Sorry about that Sarah, I couldn't resist the temptation. Here are a couple more pictures.

I have added a few photos to my blog. I also took one like this but haven't published it.

• 1 month later...