Kabola boiler service near Doncaster?

Driffman

Featured Posts

Anyone know of a Kabola service engineer in Yorkshire? I'm near Doncaster.

I used Karunda last time but they are really expensive as I had to pay for all of the engineers travelling time (over £500, I nearly died when I got my credit card statement).

Boiler will fire if I press the reset but once up to temp will not fire again untill I press reset again. I think the flashing error codes mean its seeing a stray flame during purge.

Cheers.

Anyone know of a Kabola service engineer in Yorkshire? I'm near Doncaster.

I used Karunda last time but they are really expensive as I had to pay for all of the engineers travelling time (over £500, I nearly died when I got my credit card statement).

Boiler will fire if I press the reset but once up to temp will not fire again untill I press reset again. I think the flashing error codes mean its seeing a stray flame during purge.

Cheers.

Sounds like you've got the new pressure jet type Kabola boiler as opposed to the older drip fed E series. I would imagine the pressure jets operate very much like a domestic oil fired boiler (like we have here in our house and which I usually manage to fix when it goes wrong!).

It might be worth asking any reasonable sounding local company that does oil fired boiler maintenance to take a look for you. I wonder if the nozzle solenoid valve isn't closing properly after a firing cycle.

Richard

Sounds like you've got the new pressure jet type Kabola boiler as opposed to the older drip fed E series. I would imagine the pressure jets operate very much like a domestic oil fired boiler (like we have here in our house and which I usually manage to fix when it goes wrong!).

It might be worth asking any reasonable sounding local company that does oil fired boiler maintenance to take a look for you. I wonder if the nozzle solenoid valve isn't closing properly after a firing cycle.

Richard

Yes its a B12 pressure jet. Coincidentaly we had to call out our burner engineer at work today and after talking to him about my problem he said exactly the same as you, nozzle solonoid valve.

he suggested I take it out and clean it so I did, made no difference.