Missing Cat

NB Alnwick

Featured Posts

We have just received this email from Caroline on NB Scyeffe which is moored just north of Cropredy on the Oxford Canal

This is a very long shot - but we've lost one of cats and wonder whether he's wandered down to your end of the village.

"Shadow" is a large male, grey-blue in colour - unneutered (which may account for his absence). Last seen at our mooring on the evening of Sunday 15th November.

I've put posters up, as you may have seen, and have put details on a couple of "lost pets" websites - have also contacted local vets. If you do see a cat answering this description, please let me know.

Please send us a PM if you have any information.

We have just received this email from Caroline on NB Scyeffe which is moored just north of Cropredy on the Oxford Canal

Please send us a PM if you have any information.

Very distressing, let's hope he turns up.

We once lost a cat from home for 10 days, when finally he turned up as if he hadn't been away.

Lets hope for the same outcome.

Edited - as a I can't type properly.

Edited by MJG

Very distressing, let's hope he/she turns up.

We once lost a cat from home for 10 days, when finally he turned up as if he hadn't been away.

Lets hope for the same outcome.

We once lost one for eight days, came back looking as if he'd won a few fights. Had him neutered after that and he hardly moved from the sofa for the rest of his long life.

Hope shadow comes home safe.

Everybody should get their cats neutered ,yes I have been before anyone asks.

Has anyone picked him up as a stray because he isnt neutered,try cat rescue centres and local cat lovers.If he has been mistaken for a feral he may come back"2 stones " lighter because often ferals are released again if fit and healthy. We got Bollocky Bill neutered because he was fighting and causing injury,still dont know if he has a home or not but we see him about loooking fairly prosperous and hes stopped beating up all the local cats.

If memory serves me correctly (which isn't often these days) I think unsnipped toms have a territory of about 1sq mile

Ours was a stray and we caught him, got him snipped and he now sleeps most of the day and brings us presents of mice alive, dead and partials! *yick*

Tullz