HELP BOAT SINKING!!!!!

boatbot

Featured Posts

Boat name or number?

Richard

Name is Victoria Loiuse-no cant remember-anyway its right near the bridge there is only maybe 3 boats there-its as I said green fibrglass top green with red trimmings around -cruiser-bike n top lots of stuff-on top-blue tarpulins maybe fallen off-Kirsten(john) has been keeping an eye on it-I dont have a bilge had to quickly leave so didn'y have time -everyone said its was fine in August,

Wow!!...Im incredibly impressed at the speed of help for this situation, I take back everything I've thought about you guys!

Go Carl!..... pause a moment to put your red tights on though wont you? :lol:

I agree VERY impressed everyone especially as I am so far away-hail the internet! Also makes me want to really return NOW!

Name is Victoria Loiuse-no cant remember-anyway its right near the bridge there is only maybe 3 boats there-its as I said green fibrglass top green with red trimmings around -cruiser-bike n top lots of stuff-on top-blue tarpulins maybe fallen off-Kirsten(john) has been keeping an eye on it-I dont have a bilge had to quickly leave so didn'y have time -everyone said its was fine in August,

I'll go up as soon as swmbo gets in.

I'll take up a submersible and genny (hopefully sueb's out of earshot :lol: ) to pump it out and, if it needs one, I'll put a bilge pump and battery on, at the w/e (but I'll want them back).

I'll take up a submersible and genny (hopefully sueb's out of earshot :lol: ) to pump it out and, if it needs one, I'll put a bilge pump and battery on, at the w/e (but I'll want them back).

That's the sort of reaction we all can be proud of. Good Luck Carl.

Thanks ever so much-I mean it-its so hard when u are away in more ways than one-Lisa has knows too-i have been ill

There's horse fields opposite and radio towers plus a road-u can walk up to the village from there.

That sounds like the bridge at the bottom of Lower Street, between the top locks and the first railway bridge. Lower Street runs into Moors lane which then follows parallel to the canal as far as the main road to Crick.

Edited by NB Alnwick

That sounds like the bridge at the bottom of Lower Street, between the top locks and the first railway bridge. Lower Street runs into Moors lane which then follows parallel to the canal as far as the main road to Crick.

Yeah I think thats it-I was only there is a few days before I had to leave for Australia nearly a year ago-its been a year of hell here believe me-give me the canal any day.........

We are doing fine now. Can you have a look at the map here: Google map

Is this where your boat is?

Richard

Could be anyways I think u do have the location right-if there is a rounded railway tunnel where u have to watch the traffic- to the right as u walk towards the town then thats it-

Could be anyways I think u do have the location right-if there is a rounded railway tunnel where u have to watch the traffic- to the right as u walk towards the town then thats it-

Yes that is where the railway goes over the road at the bottom of Lower Street - I know it well.

Yeah I think thats it-I was only there is a few days before I had to leave for Australia nearly a year ago-its been a year of hell here believe me-give me the canal any day.........

Sorry to the left as u look at the map! (stressed)

boatbot while your waiting and to try and stay awake give us a song,,,,waltzing matilda waltzing matilda etc etc ,dont try counting aussie sheep tho you`ll be asleep in seconds,,3 cheers for carlt also

So you want to play the accompaniment on your bagpipes . . .