Braunston Historic Boat Event 27&28 June

boatboss

Featured Posts

If anyone is going to Braunston this weekend could you tell me the name of your boat so I can look you up and see how you fit your side and top cloths. It is a job we need to do on Python

We will be there on Fulbourne for some of the weekend, a few pictures of how we fitted our cloths at:

http://www.pbase.com/timlewis/cloth_replacement

Tim

If anyone is going to Braunston this weekend could you tell me the name of your boat so I can look you up and see how you fit your side and top cloths. It is a job we need to do on Python

Probably not very helpful I know but I will be there looking at the same thing!

Also Roger Fuller will be there with Ilford that's worth looking at.

Regards

Arnot

Your welcome to look at Argo - look for blue with a varnished tiller....

Simon.

See if you can get a copy of the dvd or video "Topcloth and Tippet" made by Sight Seen Partnerships / I A Recordings of the whole process of clothing up a motor and butty . Its usually available from the museums , society stalls or direct from I A Recordings .

See if you can get a copy of the dvd or video "Topcloth and Tippet" made by Sight Seen Partnerships / I A Recordings of the whole process of clothing up a motor and butty . Its usually available from the museums , society stalls or direct from I A Recordings .

Topcloth and Tippet on their website here: Sight Seen

Richard

Victoria is moored just in front of Python - well, she was when I left her. Mind you looking at my cloths won't help you! :-)

Mike