Spate of thefts recently

moggyjo

Featured Posts

The worst that was stolen, was one of our neighbours dog, a terrier, he went missing from outside his boat along Gunpowder Wharf on the 8th Feb obviously the owner is gutted, who would do such a thing.

Things stolen from Langford Lane moorings have been. A Honda Generator, Pumpout toilet waste tank and a Flogas Gas bottle full and just delivered.

Around a month ago I saw a white truck in the BW compound next to our car park, there were 3 or 4 hoodied lads and a older guy milling around in there, when they saw us, they got back in the truck and drove off. I did contact BW as the padlock had been taken off the gate but they didn't seem to worried about it, the padlock has not been replaced.

The worst that was stolen, was one of our neighbours dog, a terrier, he went missing from outside his boat along Gunpowder Wharf on the 8th Feb obviously the owner is gutted, who would do such a thing.

Things stolen from Langford Lane moorings have been. A Honda Generator, Pumpout toilet waste tank and a Flogas Gas bottle full and just delivered.

Around a month ago I saw a white truck in the BW compound next to our car park, there were 3 or 4 hoodied lads and a older guy milling around in there, when they saw us, they got back in the truck and drove off. I did contact BW as the padlock had been taken off the gate but they didn't seem to worried about it, the padlock has not been replaced.

What a pain in the arse. I've never heard of a dog being stolen just like that though.

Last week I had a home-made wooden canoe stolen. I didn't think anyone would bother nicking something like that - 4 metres long, awkward to carry (restricted vehicle access and nowhere to launch it easily) and virtually worthless to most people.

If anyone sees a clearly home-made red-on-the-outside and varnish-on-the-inside flat-bottomed plywood canoe, probably between Bristol and Bath, please let me know!!!

Keep an eye out for a small dog making his way up the South Oxford in a red canoe powered by a gas fired generator, crapping into an Elsan cassette. He is wanted by a group of hooded white-van men!

Edited by WJM

Keep an eye out for a small dog making his way up the South Oxford in a red canoe powered by a gas fired generator, crapping into an Elsan cassette. He is wanted by a group of hooded white-van men!

:lol: He will have done well to get that far. Maybe he went cross country in this Heath Robinson amphibious super-craft...

There's a couple of dodgy characters recently moved to the Gunpowder Wharf site. I would have a word with them if I was you. :lol:

I belive that one of them is always 'loosing' things :lol:

:lol:

Edited by Bones

Just before christmas we had about 120 lts of diesel nicked and our hose reel,this was in linslade,little shits

Around a month ago I saw a white truck in the BW compound next to our car park, there were 3 or 4 hoodied lads and a older guy milling around in there, when they saw us, they got back in the truck and drove off.

In my village a friend had a heavily pregnant terrier and two lurchers stolen last month. Last week the local Calor Gas agent had his new delivery taken minutes after it was dropped by the lorry. Their caravans will be parked up in a field, run down industrial area or green lane in every district of the country.

In my village a friend had a heavily pregnant terrier and two lurchers stolen last month. Last week the local Calor Gas agent had his new delivery taken minutes after it was dropped by the lorry. Their caravans will be parked up in a field, run down industrial area or green lane in every district of the country.

No they picked the upmarket area of Redmires in Sheffield. Nothing but the finest for them!!!!!!!!

The thefts are very dull indeed. I dont think the pumpout tank was secured was it? But what about the Honda etc. Do you know whether the theives are cutting through chains etc, or were they opportunistic thefts?